The Best Worm Farm in Australia
Made for Largest Range of Conditions.
A great way to dramatically speed up the composting process.
Designed and manufactured in Australia the Worm Swag™ pioneered the "continuous flow" method for home worm farming.
Simply feed your food waste in at the top and harvest your vermicast & worm juice from the bottom.
- Versatility of hanging from a tree branch, under a verandah, house or on a separate stand.
- No heavy lifting of trays to empty vermicast. No small parts to clean or lose.
The Worm Swag™ can process up to 1kg of food waste per day.
- The Worm Swag™ is made to be either suspended from a solid structure or from within the optional frame.
- The Worm Swag™ is easy to use and easy to harvest castings from.
- The breathable hard wearing material ensures the whole process stays "aerobic" and your worms stay healthy and happy.
- The Worm Swag size means the worms can tolerate greater temperature ranges than all smaller worm farms, as they have room to move to safest temperature zones. The Swag has been proudly sold and admired all over the world, from Stanford University USA to Alaska, Africa, as well as all parts of Europe and Australasia.
- Worm farms are here to stay and with good reason too.
The shape of The Worm Swag™ is designed to keep the worms at the top, where the food source is.
As the food is added to the top of the Swag, the worms keep feeding, turning organic waste into rich vermicast, and then moving up to the next level of food, so ultimately, the vermicast can be removed from the bottom trunk of the Swag while the worms keep feeding closer to the top.
The continuous flow process keeps The Worm Swag™ super efficient and clean.
Clean & Easy to Use:
Feeding from the top and harvesting from the bottom is the easiest, cleanest method of worm farming. No trays to sort, no worms to sort and no rotting foods from inefficient processes.
The Worm Swag™ is simply the best value for money worm farm on the market.